Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Game Review #1 Valiant Hearts: The Great War

What is it: 2D animated comic book style puzzle game about World War I.
Trailer:
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Puzzle
How long to beat: About 6 hours.
Platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox One, iOS, Steam, Android

     This is a mix of soul touching story, smart puzzles, great, beautiful music, lovely art, real World War I content. It's like a really good history lesson about world war I. Maybe the most educational game I've ever played. It will show you how devastating and pointless the war is.
     You will spend most of your time solving puzzles switching between four brave characters. I don't want to spoil anything but there is a very high chance that you will cry. Games like this are the reason why I love Indie games so much. Highly recommended 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment